Thomas Incledon, PhD, RD, LD/LN, RPT, CFT, NSCA‐CPT, CSCS
I aspire to be the best I can be and not anyone else
Inspirationally, I think about love as the most powerful driving force in the universe. I use my love for my family to drive me. When working with clients or patients, I ask myself if this person was my mom, brother, sister, wife, daughter or son, what would I do to help them? My answer is always, whatever it takes. Some pertinent medical details about me:
- I was infected with what I believe to be a parasite while in college, losing about 25-30 pounds in 3 days and seeing just how bad healthcare really is.
- I tore my R leg up pretty good in 2000 and was told I may never walk right again. By 2002 I had set world records and was winning most competitions
- I have over 30 pages of orthopedic damage (from years of competing aggressively) and was told I should not be able to walk without a cane and the only options are to replace my hips and knees.
- I learned how bad healthcare is in the US and I defied the odds and figured out how to get out of pain and in the process build up my own body back up to a level where I can function pain free.
- I’ve spent millions of dollars on my own health and I can save you from wasting time and money on things that don’t work, as you take charge of your own health.
Since 1989, Dr. incledon has maintained a significant role in the field of human health and athletic performance enhancement. He currently serves as Chief Executive Officer of Causenta Wellness, where he amazes people from all walks of life with innovate approaches to improve their health, quality of life, and athletic performance. He has served as a scientific adviser to the White House, helped develop the drug testing standards for dietary supplements for the NFLPA and advises some of the world’s largest dietary supplement and nutraceutical companies on effective formulations.
Dr Incledon’s academic background includes an A.S. in Management, B.S. in Exercise Science, B.S. in Nutrition, M.S. in Kinesiology, and Ph.D. in Exercise Physiology. He is a registered dietitian, certified strength and conditioning specialist (CSCS). His previous research has covered weight loss, weight gain, athletic performance enhancement, and the physiological effects of diet and exercise on hormone production.
He is a member in over 30 different scientific organizations and serves as a reviewer for several peer‐reviewed journals. He has worked with physicians around the world to develop innovative treatment strategies for patients with terminal conditions, genetic conditions, while simultaneously advising Fortune 100 Companies on effective workplace health strategies and helping athletes become superstars.
As a person who practices what he preaches, Dr. Incledon is not one to be satisfied with all work and no play. He competed for almost 30 years in various strength sports, and he has been ranked nationally in powerlifting, Olympic lifting, all around lifting, and strongman competitions. His best lifts include: 187 pounds in the one arm snatch (with 7 foot bar), 286 pounds in the power snatch, 352 pounds in the power clean and jerk, 452 in the front squat, and 615 pounds in the dead lift, all while weighing under 200 pounds. Tom has also set national records in strongman competitions, including 19 reps in the 200‐pound axle press, 310 log press, truck deadlift 17 times and has lifted all 5 stones in under 30 seconds.
At a heavier bodyweight, Dr. Incledon has deadlifted 945 pounds three times, deadlifted 1200 pounds from knee height, locked out 600 pounds in the bench press, overhead DB pressed 150 pounds in each hands.
Outside of the athletic world, Dr. Incledon and his team have helped patients with over 25 different cancers to live their lives under their own terms – AND cancer free. In most cases the improvements where so dramatic that the patients became athletes competing in triathlons or Crossfit type sports. They have helped a variety of autoimmune and chronic pain conditions, eliminating the need for medications. Today patients come in and get exposed to a level of care and technology that they have never seen anywhere else and form lifetime bonds with Dr. Incledon and his team. Relationships are formed that are so strong they get invited to a lot of family social functions. We encourage you to find out for yourself just how amazing and extraordinary Dr. Incledon and his team can be for you.
For more info about Tom Click Here
Dr. Kristy Anderson, NMD
Kristy Anderson, ND is a highly educated, scientific evidence based, caring physician. Her personal attributes include an ear to really listen to patients and understand the deeper meaning of their conditions. She cares for the patients and gets to the root of the issue quickly to resolve the health issues and not simply cover the symptoms.
She is a self‐motivated, organized individual who excels in multiple areas of medicine. Her interest in the clinical research field for integrative medicine, has allowed her to consult with international companies to facilitate their research goals. Her experience in the integrative pharmaceutical industry has expanded her clinical medical experiences and therefore enables her to work in many areas of the medical industry, including medical consulting, research consulting and private patient practice.
Dr. Kristy Anderson is an alumnus of SCNM and is a licensed naturopathic physician in Arizona. Currently she practices medicine in Phoenix, AZ where she is an integral member of two prestigious medical practices with other integrative practitioners. Dr. Anderson’s focus is on pain management, environmental toxicities, naturopathic oncology and lifestyle wellness with functional medicine.
As the former Medical Advisor for Heel Inc., a global leader in combination homeopathic pharmaceuticals, Dr. Anderson gave numerous lectures and training’s nationally and internationally to the integrative medical community. She has also supervised and coordinated in the largest double‐blind, placebo controlled study of injectable homeopathic medications ever undertaken globally. Dr. Anderson consults for the natural products industry as an integrative medical expert; along with establishing a peer‐to‐peer integrative medical consultation service in which she educates physicians and staff to help them establish various integrative therapies within their current paradigm of patient management.
Dr. Anderson has studied and traveled through Europe and also trained stateside with world‐renowned physicians on such modalities as Biopuncture, mesotherapy, various injection techniques, integrative oncology treatments, immunotherapy education, homeopathic medications and many others specific for pain management. This education has enabled her bring the global knowledge and latest developments from around the globe to her patients & consulting physicians on a daily basis to help bring about health and knowledge.
Dr. Hayle Aldren, MD ﴾H﴿
With over 30 years of experience in both conventional and alternative medicine, Dr. Aldren is able to provide his patients with innovative and effective solutions to chronic diseases and chronic pain. He firmly believes that the dreaded words, “Learn to live with it,” should be eliminated from the medical vocabulary.
Dr. Aldren is a graduate (M.D.) of the Boston University School of Medicine with post‐graduate training at the University of Miami, Cornell, and UCLA. He has also studied holistic and natural medicine with some of the world’s most renowned medical practitioners.
Dr. Aldren has the following certifications:
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine (1979), with post‐graduate training at University of Miami, Cornell, UCLA, and the Royal College of Surgeons
- Certified Bariatric Physician (Simeons) and Medical Nutritionist (1979)
- Certified Homeopathic & Integrative Physician, Arizona State Board of Homeopathic and Integrated Medicine (1999)
- Certified in Naturopathic Endocrinology and Longevity Medicine (1999‐2000)
Dr. Aldren has the unique ability to combine the best of Western medicine and complementary and alternative medicine to create the most effective treatments possible. He excels at finding and eliminating the root causes of physical and mental deterioration and recruiting the body’s own natural healing capabilities. This allows Dr. Aldren’s patients to avoid unnecessary medications, needless surgeries, and excessive health care expenses. Dr. Aldren believes that the effects of premature aging, heart disease, diabetes, neurological degeneration, and other chronic conditions can be improved and often reversed. He also believes that genetic predispositions and inherited tendencies can be overcome through personalized and preventative medicine.
Throughout his medical career, Dr. Aldren has practiced emergency medicine, medical nutrition, orthomolecular medicine, bio‐identical hormone balancing, mind‐body medicine, and integrative cancer therapies. He has successfully utilized non‐surgical regenerative joint injections for lax or painful joints since 1985. He is also active in stem cell research and its potential for therapeutic use.
Other Areas of Expertise:
- Permanent weight loss with preservation of lean body mass
- Bio‐identical hormones for menopause, andropause, and other hormone‐related conditions
- Life extension and anti‐aging medicine
- Buzan Mind Mapping and accelerated learning and memory methods
- Brain function, neurochemistry, and therapies for “chemo‐brain”, traumatic brain injury, and stroke
- Myofascial trigger point therapy
- Prolotherapy, platelet rich plasma therapy, regenerative joint injections, and neural therapy
- Electromagnetic energy and concentrated, individualized nutrient therapy for expedited recovery from soft tissue injuries
- Fitness and wellness for disabled or handicapped athletes
- Regenerative rehabilitation, preventive medicine, and risk reduction to help ensure a lifetime of mental and physical health