CAUSENTA IS SCIENTIFIC, INNOVATIVE AND PERSONALIZED MEDICINE AT ITS FINEST.
Lab Testing and Biomarkers
A biological marker or biomarker is a term to describe anything that captures what is happening in a cell or an organism at a given moment in time. Biomarkers can serve as an overall status of your health. Biomarkers help you to understand what is going on inside your body and where you are relative to where you may want to be.
FRAS5 HEDSRL – this allows us to measure oxidative stress. We can also measure these markers around exercise sessions to see if exercise can help you. Oxidative stress is linked to many diseases like cancer, arthritis, ALS, heart disease, etc.
- D-ROMs – measures peroxides or pro-oxidants
- PAT – measures antioxidants in plasma
- SAT – measures antioxidants in saliva
- OSI – Oxidative Stress Index is an overall assessment of oxidative stress and makes it possible to quickly evaluate improvements or deteriorations following treatments.
- Oxidative Balance Risk Index (OBRI) – determines the status of the oxidative balance according to the cholesterol levels.
ProdromeScan Blood Test – a blood test that measures key biomarkers for optimal health, increased risk of diseases including Alzheimer’s disease, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, colorectal cancer, pancreatic cancer, breast cancer, ovarian cancer, heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. Reports 14 sections with over 40 different biomarker levels. A comprehensive assessment of the key biochemical systems in the body.
- Cholesterol transport
- Choline molecules
- Dietary fatty acids
- Elongase 5 activity
- Gastrointestinal tract acids (GTAs)
- Kidney function
- Methyltransferase/choline system
- Mitochondrial function
- Peroxisomal function
- Phosphatidyl Ethanolamines
Body Composition – a term used by doctors and health professionals that refers to the percentage of fat, bone, and muscle in your body. Used to see if you have a healthy level of fat on your body.
- Bod Pod – measures your weight and volume using air plethysmography to determine your body density and calculate your percentage of body fat.
- InBody – a non-invasive, quick, and accurate body composition analysis that provides a detailed breakdown of your weight in terms of muscle, fat, and water using bioelectrical impedance analysis.
- Styku – measures body composition using a 3D body scan in seconds involving a simple turntable and 3D camera. In only 35 seconds, extracts millions of measurements with 2mm accuracy and reconstructs the human body in 3D.
Cardiovascular – tests that measure cardiovascular function
- Masimo Root – an expandable patient monitoring hub that integrates an array of technologies, devices, and systems to provide multimodal monitoring and connectivity solutions for patient monitoring.
Clinical Chemistries – tests used by clinicians for diagnostic and therapeutic purposes
- Anemia & Nutrition
- Autoimmunity Profile
- ANA IFA Panel
- ENA 11 Profile
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Cardiovascular Health
- LDL Direct
- LipoProtein Markers
- Myocardial Stress
- Celiac Disease
- Complete Blood Count
- CBC w/ differential and Platelets
- Connective Tissue Disorder
- Diabetes Panel
- Beta Cell Function
- Glycemic Control
- Insulin Resistance
- Genetic Markers
- Inherited Thrombophilia
- Hormones Panel
- Inhalant Allergens
- Liver & Kidney Function Panel
- Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
- Hepatic Function Panel
- Micronutrients – Serum and Cellular
- Amino Acids
- Fatty Acids
- Other Markers
- Thyroid Health
- Tumor Markers
- Women’s Health
Functional Medicine Tests – these tests tell us what is causing your health and/or performance issues
- Chronic Inflammatory Panel – measures inflammatory molecules involved in chronic health conditions
- Cytokines – measures signaling molecules that control inflammation
- Environmental Toxins – measures environmental chemicals that can damage your cells
- Fungal Antibodies
- GI Health
- Heavy Metals
- IBS Testing
- Neural Health – measures proteins that determine brain health
- Neural Zoomer Plus
- Nutrition Profile
- Organic Acids
- Tickborne Disease
Food Allergies and Hypersensitivities – best methods available for identifying, monitoring and managing food allergies or hypersensitivities
- Food Allergies – IgE
- Food and Additives Hypersensitivities
- Peptide level sensitivity
- Corn Zoomer
- Dairy Zoomer
- Egg Zoomer
- Grain Zoomer
- Lectin Zoomer
- Mammalian Milk Zoomer
- Nut Zoomer
- Peanut Zoomer
- Seafood Zoomer
- Soy Zoomer
- Wheat Zoomer
Genetics – examines all 22,000 genes of your genome, whereas other DNA tests look at DNA in just a few places. We provide a much broader view and reveals vastly more findings. To learn more about these findings, CLICK HERE!
Imaging – sometimes called medical imaging or diagnostic imaging. Imaging involves looking inside your body for clues about a medical condition. Examples of imaging include:
- CT scans
- Nuclear medicine scans
- MRI scans
Microbiome – measurement of organisms like bacteria, fungi, parasites, etc
Sleep – strategies to assess quality and quantity of sleep
You are in Control of your Health
The results of all the tests will be presented to you in a clear, concise manner and we will review them during a consult when all lab results are released to the physicians. The results will be discussed with you so you understand how each directly relates to your overall health and vitality.
If diet, exercise, or lifestyle protocols are needed for your complete wellness, then these will be provided once the lab results are reviewed by you. Customized, personalized supplement plans will be created based on your lab values, health goals, and health concerns. These monthly supplements plans will be reviewed with you before they are assembled into easy-to-manage breakfast, lunch, and dinner, pre-filled bags that you will take on a daily basis. This eases concerns about taking the correct supplements or the time in assembling daily supplements.
We look forward to supporting you in all your health and wellness goals to help you be a better and more vital you.
Medical Fees for Consultations and Services
For more information about Medical fees and to learn what to expect during an appointment, please visit our FAQ Page
Weather you’re a cancer patient, getting treatment for an illness or disease, an athlete trying to stay on top, or simply trying to find the path to optimal health, we have the solution for you.
Hear Straight from Our Patients
*These are not paid endorsements
“It’s never completely over, they follow your progress and send you supplements even after you go home.”
Marie’s breast cancer recurrence led her to find a second family away from home at Causenta. Watch to see how her experience at Causenta differs from her first fight with breast cancer.
“I’m not sure of many doctors that are texting their patients about new technology they might be interested in.”
Find out how Causenta’s cutting edge technologies and supplements are improving Devin’s life after testicular cancer.
“The approach to cancer is one size fits all, but at Causenta they treat the whole person, not just the disease”
See what Diane has to say about Dr. Tom’s approach and why she believes in her body’s abilities now more than ever.
KEEP UP WITH CAUSENTA and SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULT
Receive updates about how well our patients are doing. Get the latest news in medical technology, strength training, exercise, and nutrition.
8111-8171 E Indian Bend Rd #125
Scottsdale, AZ 85250