By Causenta Wellness
Dr. Tom Incledon, Founder & CEO of Causenta, is known for working with NFL, MLB, MMA, UFC, and other world-class athletes. His focus on workout results, including increasing stamina while feeling better drives his work and interactions with patients. As a fitness enthusiast, Dr. Tom uses various technologies and strategies on himself to help him better understand what his patients experience and how best to care for them.
Causenta’s team of expert exercise and physical therapists also have experience coaching members of the U.S. Olympic team and other top athletes. Many of the tools and strategies we use for top athletes are also used to help cancer patients regain strength and overcome the side effects of chemotherapy.
Our knowledge of biology and the human body gives us the ability to work with each person – athlete, fitness enthusiast, cancer patient, etc. – to create a customized plan that will help achieve workout goals and overall wellness.
“Sometimes we have people say, ‘Well, I work out, but it doesn’t really help with reaching my goals,’” says Incledon. “Often this is because that person’s genetic makeup won’t respond to certain movements in the same way someone else’s will.”
Causenta’s team can teach you the best exercises for your body. People don’t often think of exercise as something that needs a prescription, but to maximize results and performance abilities, having just that will help you achieve your goals and maintain them.
Maximizing your performance abilities and ensuring your body is strong and healthy can also help you prevent injuries. “Knowing the best exercises for you and the correct form for doing them can prevent costly injuries from occurring during training,” says Incledon. “Even top fitness enthusiasts and athletes who have been working out for decades can learn important tips from our team.”
At Causenta, you will also have access to state-of-the-art technologies that can assist in meeting your fitness goals and helping you feel better. A few of the options are:
- BTL Emsculpt: This technology is popular with athletes and aids in building muscle without weights in males and females in various body types. We are excited to offer this technological tool as part of our comprehensive wellness services for our patients and to top athletes looking to enhance their regimen. Four customized sessions with Emsculpt at Causenta give patients optimal results that can last for up to a year following treatment. Click here to learn more.
- PowerDot: This technology was originally developed as a sports medicine tool. However, at Causenta we use our knowledge of exercise and physical therapies to help all our patients. PowerDot is a tool that can be used at home and is very effective in stimulating the muscle fibers to help with recovery for athletes, cancer patients, and others. The device is small and is managed by an app you can download to a phone or tablet. Click here to learn more.
- Hocatt: This is a state-of-the-art technology that improves circulation and stamina. The device is a chamber that combines several gadgets into one, creating an effective and safe 30-minute treatment for a variety of uses and patient types. Click here to learn more.
If you want to learn more about our customized performance health plans, request a complimentary consultation today. Causenta is where world-class athletes meet their true potential. Find out how to reach yours.
Causenta’s Wellness Philosophy
The dedicated and expert team at Causenta knows that each of our patients is unique. There are approximately 22,000 genes in the human body; no two people are the same physically, emotionally, or mentally. Because of this, we customize every wellness program to best meet each patient’s goals and needs.
We also believe in measuring the effectiveness of our treatments. Before and after various strategies are employed, we evaluate every patient to determine if what we are doing is working for them. This is especially important for our cancer patients as various medications can work very differently between people. We never want to have someone performing certain exercises or undergoing a procedure that is unnecessary and not helping with their overall health.
Dr. Tom Incledon, Founder & CEO of Causenta, also has core strategies he recommends that can help people stay healthy and feel their best.
- Get regular check-ups. Being aware of your health and noticing changes can help with early diagnosis of cancers and other serious diseases or conditions.
- Eat a healthy diet comprised of a variety of colorful fruits and vegetables, as well as lean proteins. Download the rainbow diet guide.
- Exercise regularly. Staying active boosts your immune system, which will help as you age, recovery from surgery, or need to receive treatment for cancer or another disease.
- Sleep matters. Having a regular sleep cycle gives your body a chance to recover and rest, which is key to immune function and brain health.
- Be aware of your environment. Certain factors around us can impact our health. Pay attention to the quality of air and water where you live, as well as limiting your exposure to cigarette smoke, alcohol, and various chemicals that can increase your risk of developing cancer.
By being proactive and taking control of your health, you can decrease your risk of developing cancer and other diseases. If you are interested in learning more about a customized wellness program, including access to our state-of-the-art technology tools such as the Hocatt, schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation today.